Tuesday, March 01, 2005

a truly sad state of affairs

are you kidding me?! tell me this woman didn't take a field trip to joseph mccarthy's grave.

take a look at this picture, and then you tell me one way this woman contributes to society. seriously, just one. this is absolute theater.


unbelievable Posted by Hello

those were the good old days, huh ann? back when those damned commies were scared to mess with america. hell, we'll get those reds yet.

next stop on ann coulter's tour of american shame:

the japenese internment camps of the pacific northwest

(wouldn't it be great to stand in front and high five for intolerance?)


[special thanks to kelso for pointing out this outrageous picture]

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Nam LaMore said...

I suppose there are those who worship McCarthy just as Hitler appears on other's 'my hero' list. Better yet, didn't Time Magazine actually put Hitler and George W. on the covers of 'Man of the Year' .. I just don't get the whole role model thing sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home